When it comes to control systems engineering and electrical services in production, storage, and transfer environments, most clients look for partners with mature systems and processes.
Coengineer leverages cross-industry best practise to ensure consistent successful outcomes for maintenance, support, and project delivery. We have a large experienced team and can mobilise quickly to meet your requirements.
Timely delivery is in the forefront of our minds. We’ve got the right capability to help with your next challenge.
We work on:
- Gas Plants
- Gas Pipelines
- Gas Storage and Transfer Facilities
We can help with:
- Fire and Gas Detection (Fire Panels and Gas Monitoring)
- Gas Compressor Stations
- Gas Plant Control Systems
- Safety Control Systems
- Process Safety
- SCADA Development for Pipelines
- PLC and DCS (most major platforms)
- Dual and Triple Redundant systems
- Hazardous Area Studies
- SIL Assessment workshops and facilitation (IEC 61508)
- ESD (Emergency Shutdown)